***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 278 - Weekly Newsletter

Hey Everybody!

I hope you are all continuing to press play and stay active and eating healthy! If it is as cold outside where you are as it is where I am, hopefully you are staying warm as well. Nothing keeps your body warm like a good workout ;-)

A couple things I want to touch on this week.

1. I have ordered a box of sample packets for the new and improved Chocolate Shakeology flavor from Beachbody. I have advertised on Facebook, but figured I would throw out the invitation in my mass e-mail as well, as not everyone is on Facebook. For those of you who don't know, Beachbody had changed the chocolate formula a little while back to try and improve the overall nutritional value of it. Well, unfortunately many folks disliked the taste, so Beachbody listened to its customers and have now come back with an even newer formula (now 3rd generation I guess you could say) that is getting some pretty remarkable reviews!

I have been using the chocolate Shakeology for a few months now and am one of the few who actually enjoys the taste, so I am excited to give the new flavor a try.

If you would like to sample the new chocolate Shakeology, please send me an e-mail with the name and address you would like me to ship the sample to, and I will get one out to you as soon as I can. All I ask is that only serious inquiries ask for a sample. If you are serious about wanting to try Shakeology because you may want to order some in the future, then I am more than happy to send you one. I am sending this samples out free of charge to you, paying out of my own pocket.

2. Beachbody's Top Coach of the year for both 2011 and 2012 has released his 6-steps to a successful Beachbody Coaching business. For those of you who don't know Coach Wayne over at TeamRipped.com, you should go check out his story, pretty remarkable stuff! Tyler Robbins Fitness is directly affiliated with Coach Wayne and his team, so I, along with all of my Coaches have direct access to this training. If you have thought about becoming a Coach in the past, this is the time to do it! I have the training tools available to me and will send them to you if you sign up as a Coach under me or any one of my personally sponsored Coaches.

Here are my blogs from this past week:

Body Beast Day 26 Bulk: Shoulders
Motivation Saturday
Body Beast Build: Back/Bis "Build Phase" Progress
Body Beast Days 28-32
Body Beast Build: Shoudlers "Build Phase" Progress
Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris Complete Review

Other than that, I hope everyone has a great week. Remember, if you would like a Chocolate Shakeology sample, let me know!

--
Tyler Robbins


Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment