***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 264 - Weekly Newsletter

Hey Everybody

We are now over a week in to 2013. Can you believe that most people give up on their New Years' Resolutions within the first week? I trust (and hope) that all of you are staying active and healthy, and are a shining example to those around you!

I just finished up with Day 21 of Body Beast this morning and am already seeing some pretty remarkable results. I am up about 7lbs and am already noticing some pretty significant size increases, especially in my chest and arms. Tomorrow I start the Bulk Phase of the routine.

Just in case you have missed any of my blogs, here are my blogs from this past week:

Tyler's Workout Music Part 2
Motivation Saturday
Body Beast Days 12-15
Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris "Build Phase" Progress
Tyler's Workout Music Part 3
Body Beast Build: Legs "Build Phase" Progress

If you haven't already, make sure you "Like" my Facebook page (link below) as I will hopefully be announcing a new contest soon. I usually run my contests through Facebook as that is the easiest way (in my opinion) to reach so many of you folks at once.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please do not hesitate to ask, I am here to help all of you! Have a great week, talk to you all soon,

Tyler Robbins
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
tylerrobbinsfitness.com
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

2013 Challenge Group - Team Fitness for Life

Quote of the day:
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."
~ Bruce Lee


Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment