***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 257 - Weekly Newsletter

Good Morning Everybody, and Happy New Year!


Well, here we are, the start of a brand new year. This is the time of year when so many people decide to start over. This is the time of year when so many want to overhaul their lifestyle and get back to (or start) healthy living.

I think my quote of the day today is so fitting for this time of year:

"The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer."
~ Nolan Bushnell

I am here to help you create and achieve your goals. I was sick and tired of the direction my life was heading just a few years ago, so I decided to make a change for the better and haven't looked back since! Now I want to relay that motivation and inspiration to the rest of you!

On a personal note, I have been plugging away at Body Beast. I just finished up day 14 this morning and am already noticing some pretty impressive size and strength gains. I think you are all going to be pretty amazed at my transformation by the end of this program.

Here is my day 7-10 progress video.

Also, in case any of you missed it, I am looking for dedicated, motivated, (insane) individuals who may wish to join me at this year's World's Toughest Mudder...

Finally, if any of you have been on the fence about becoming a Beachbody Coach, this is a tremendous time of year to finally sign up. So many folks around you, friends, family, etc. are looking for motivation and inspiration to get them active and leading a healthier lifestyle. If you are interested in sharing your experiences with them, e-mail me back for further details.

Everyone have an awesome day, talk to you soon!

--
Tyler Robbins



Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment