***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 15 - Don't Forget About Your Sleep


The quality and amount of sleep you get is just as important as the food you eat and how much you exercise. Sleep plays an extremely important role in the well-being of the human body. We know that sleep helps rejuvenate, heal, and repair the body after the rigors of everyday life, but it turns out that it also plays an important role in maintaining a healthy weight.


But a new study from the University of Washington has found that a lack of sleep can actually play havoc with your genes:




This is yet another important study proving that a healthy lifestyle is a multi-pronged approach. By using exercise, healthy foods, and a sufficient sleep schedule, you can maintain a happy, healthy mind and body.

Quote of the day:
"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal, My strength lies solely in my tenacity."
~L.Pasteur

No comments:

Post a Comment