***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 362 - Weekly Newsletter


Hello Everybody!
What a beautiful sunny day here in Southern Ontario. It is amazing what a little sunshine can do for your mood...especially after the winter we've had. I hope all of you are well and are staying active/eating healthy. Do you have short-term and long-term goals set? Remember that long-term goals are great to strive for, but it is the short-term goals that keep you motivated, progressing along.
A couple things to cover this week:
1. I am going to Beachbody Coach Summit 2013! This will be my first time going to not only Summit, but to Vegas as well. Summit traditionally is the time of year when Beachbody makes big announcements on their upcoming products. I will be taking lots of photos (and potentially video) at the event and will be live-blogging as much as I can, posting anything I hear to both my website www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com and my Facebook page www.facebook.com/TylerRobbinsFitness, so keep an eye on both between June 20th-22nd.
2. Bringing me to my next point - I have been an active blogger using "Blogger", but will no longer be posting there as of Monday April 22nd. From then on, you can find all of my blogs at tylerrobbinsfitness.com/blog I have more social integration here, so keep an eye out as every blog I post will be automatically posted at 6am.
3. Another video has been released detailing Shaun T's new program "Focus T25".

4. My sister, who is a brand-new Beachbody Coach shared this awesome story with me: I am new to the beach body family. Two days ago I received my Les Mills Pump and my Chocolate shakeology. Anyways I started taking shakeology today, so I took it to work with me. Anyways I was just on my way home from work, and I was pulled over by the police. My husband's car has a taillight out, and I was having a hard time finding the insurance card (which I did find) in the glove box. Anyways the cop saw the bag of shakeology on my passenger side seat, and soon the conversation turned to it. I told him about the coach program and beach body sales etc... Anyways he let me go, and we may have a new client :). Thank you Shakeology!!
5. Just a few weeks left to take advantage of Beachbody's Insanity Challenge Pack Promotion!
6. For those of you who may have missed it, I purchased a brand-new squat rack with Olympic bar and weight plates this past weekend. I just couldn't hold off any longer, so as of this morning, I am back to using Body Beast as my workout program.
7. I have had some great new Coach additions to our team the past few weeks. Our team is growing fast! If you are at all interested in Beachbody Coaching, now would be the time to join, as the team will grow under you from here! Message me for details.
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them.  Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc.  It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!


Quote of the day:
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
~ C.S. Lewis

Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment