***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 348 - Weekly Newsletter


Hey Everybody!
Welcome to the month of April! Can you believe we are already into the second quarter of 2013? March was a great month for me, not only personally with my training, but it was also my most successful month as a Beachbody Coach yet. I have to thank all of you, and welcome those new team members. This company truly is great to be a part of, and it is growing fast!
This week's topics:
1. If you haven't already, I highly recommend joining our Accountability Group. This is a great place for people to post their workouts as well as any questions/advice they can give. Studies have shown that most people are successful staying active in a group atmosphere, and although many of us prefer to exercise in the private confines of our homes, it is still nice to be a part of a group with like-minded folks who want to motivate and inspire each other.
2. My March contest is over, and I want to congratulate Ben on winning a 2-week supply of Shakeology. Ben, I have mailed your Shakeology to you, hopefully you receive it by the end of the week! Keep an eye out for more contests in the near future!
3. The price of Chocolate and Greenberry Shakeology has officially increased as of April 1st. The bright side here is that ALL flavors and forms of Shakeology are now the same price, so for those of you who are interested in the Vegan formulas don't have to worry about paying extra as they are all the same price. Not only that, but just as before, the cheapest way to get Shakeology is with the Coach discount, so if you are considering purchasing Shakeology, speak to me about becoming a Coach. I have heard upwards of 75% of Coaches out there are Coaches simply for the discount alone! If you would like to request a sample (I still have some regular Chocolate samples) then e-mail me and I will send one out to you right away!
4. During the month of April, the Insanity Challenge Pack is just $180 (regular $205). Keep in mind that although the Challenge Pack alone is a $25 savings, you are actually saving over $90 compared to if you were to purchase all of the Challenge Pack items individually. Not only that, but Beachbody is continuing the promotion that if you purchase a Challenge Pack, you have the option to upgrade to "Coach Status" absolutely free ($40 savings). That is over $130 worth of savings!
5. I have officially passed the 1 Million Youtube Views mark! I want to thank all of you who have supported me by watching my videos.

And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them.  Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc.  It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Everyone have a great week!

--
Tyler Robbins


Quote of the day:

"If you want it badly enough, there are no limits on what you can achieve."
~Brian Tracy


Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment