***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 355 - Weekly Newsletter

Hello Everybody!
What a whirlwind week it has been, so much going on! I hope and trust all of you are keeping active, or at least have plans to start in the very near future. If you need any motivation and/or advice, you know I am here to help all of you in any way I can!
This week's topics:
1. I have a URL for our accountability group: Team Fitness for Life - https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeamFitness4Life/. We already have a tremendous group of folks there, staying motivated and accountable, and helping each other along. Feel free to join the group and invite your friends and family along!

2. Insanity Challenge Pack is still $180...get while the gettin's good!
3. Something I want to share with all of you, I have been diagnosed with something called Atrial Flutter. You can read all about it on my blog.
4. I am back on Instagram, for those of you who use it, you can find me @trobbinsfitness
5. The past couple of days, I have been posting a daily poll in the evening on my Facebook Page where you can vote on your favourite P90X workout. The entire process is set up in a bracket-style, with similar workouts facing off against each other. Monday's poll was Chest & Back vs. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. Tuesday's poll was Shoulders & Arms vs. Back & Biceps. Head on over to cast your vote. It's fun, there is nothing on the line besides bragging rights for the winning P90X workout!


And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them.  Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc.  It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!

2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Everyone have a great week!

--
Tyler Robbins


Quote of the day:
"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."
~ William B. Sprague

Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment