***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 356 - I'm going to Beachbody Coach Summit 2013!!!


Well, it's official, I am heading to the 2013 Beachbody Coach Summit in Las Vegas! This is my first ever Summit (just became a Coach in October 2012), but also my first ever trip to Vegas. Needless to say I am very excited!

Summit offers a list of opportunities for me. First, I have a chance to meet some friends that I have connected with, through Beachbody as a medium, but only communicated with online. It will be a tremendous opportunity to meet some of these great people and have actual face-to-face conversations with them!

Next, I should have a chance at meeting, and working out with, some fitness personalities that I have worked out with so many times in the past (Tony Horton, Sagi Kalev, Shaun T - I've actually met him at the Toronto Beachbody event).

I will have an opportunity to take part in some vital training to help me grow my Beachbody business, and better serve my awesome team!

Finally, I will be hearing about, and broadcasting, all of the latest and most up-to-date Beachbody news to all of you! Summit tends to be the place where Beachbody announces or launches many of their newest products and programs. I have heard through the grapevine that Shaun T's new program "Focus T25" launches at Summit, weeks before it is available to the regular public, just to give you an example.

What does this mean for all of you? Well, if you are a part of my team, then you will get first notification on any news I gather while I am in Vegas. I will hopefully get a few minutes of free time during those crazy few days to post some news to all of you. Not only that, but as I said, I will be learning a lot of valuable training to help build not only my team, but all of my Coach's teams as well.

Summit truly is the place to be for all things Beachbody, I am already counting down the days!


Quote of the day:
"I was never afraid of failure, for I would sooner fail than not be among the best."
~ John Keats

Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment