***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 100 - My Top 10 Blogs



To be honest, I am quite proud of myself for reaching 100 straight days of blogging! I can honestly say that when I started out with this goal to write 365 blogs in a row, consecutively, I knew it was going to take some time and dedication, but didn't realize it would be this time-consuming.


Having said that, I feel as though I am in a good rhythm and routine now and am looking forward to at least 265 more days in a row!


Since 100 straight blogs is a bit of a milestone, I am going to do something a little different today. I am going to post my Top 10 Most Popular Blogs. Below, you will find a list of my Top 10 blogs, according to number of views recorded by blogger. These are not necessarily part of my 365 "Grow Younger Every Day" blogs, but my Top 10 none-the-less. This is a great opportunity for any new readers out there to see what all of the fuss has been about in the past.


I would like to thank those of you who have stuck with me and continue to read this blog. I have seen a pretty tremendous increase in readership over these past few months, and am hoping to continue that trend. So thanks!


Top 10:


10. March 26th, 2012 - Warrior Training


9. October 13th, 2011 - Calories


8. February 20th, 2012 - More Discussion into Morning vs. Evening Exercise


7. April 25th, 2012 - Think Like an Athlete


6. February 3rd, 2012 - My Thoughts on Crossfit


5. March 16th, 2012 - Mass Phase Progress - End of Phase 1


4. April 19th, 2012 - Warrior Training Revised


3. March 30th, 2012 - Mass Phase P90X Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps Modifications


2. February 15th, 2012 - Time to Move Some Weight


1. January 3rd, 2012 - Reader Question - Should I do Insanity if I'm a skinny guy and can't keep weight up?


Quote of the day:
"Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."
- Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment