***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 306 - Weekly Newsletter

Hey Everybody!

I hope everyone is making progress towards their health and fitness goals.

This time of year is tough. So many of the "New Year's Resolutioners" have already fallen off the wagon, yet the "Summer Bodies" fanatics have yet to jump on. Keep in mind that exercise and healthy living is a lifelong journey, not just something you pick up and drop off to try and look good for others who really don't care. How many of YOU are staying active during these lazy months?

Personally, I have just finished up with the "Bulk Phase" of Body Beast. I am now about to start the "Beast Phase". During this phase, I am going to be consuming less calories, as well as focusing in on very specific macronutrient ratios. The goal for these final 3 weeks is to "cut" away the fat. I have gained around 14lbs since starting Body Beast, it is now time to try and make my muscle gains more defined.

There is something I wish to share with all of you. I believe this to be one of the most powerful commercials I have seen on television in quite some time. Just recently, the Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation released a video bringing to light a very real topic we all will have to face one day - how will you live your last 10 years? Keep in mind that a healthy lifestyle, full of a (mostly) healthy diet and exercise has such a profound way we age. It goes well beyond looking good in a bathing suit. It has to do with the quality of life we will experience. Watch the video here (Youtube).

Remember;

1. If you wish to try a sample of Shakeology, e-mail me your address so that I can send one out to you FREE of charge!

2. Check out this week's blogs:

Top 10 Blogs/Vlogs (My 300th STRAIGHT Blog!)
Motivation Saturday
Body Beast Days 52-56
Resistance Training 7 Step Approach - Step 5: Training Load and Repetitions
Resistance Training 7 Step Approach - Step 6: Volume
Resistance Training 7 Step Approach - Step 7: Rest Periods

Everyone have a great week!

--
Tyler Robbins



Quote of the day:
"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me."
-Carol Burnett

Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment