***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 292 - Weekly Newsletter

Hey Everybody!

I trust you are all staying active and leading healthy lifestyles. If so, congrats on making it through the first month of the year. If not, what are you waiting for? Spring is RIGHT around the corner. NOW is the time to get active if you haven't already!

A couple things to touch on this week:

1. I am heading to the LIVE Shaun T event in Toronto this Saturday with a few team members. It is a sold out event, so it sounds like it will be a pretty awesome experience. I have been hard at work with Body Beast, so my muscles are pretty pumped, although I am not sure how well I will fare doing a Shaun T type workout as I haven't done any of his workouts in months...

I will hopefully get a chance to take some photos and hopefully shoot a bit of video of the event, so keep an eye out on my Facebook page/Youtube Channel.

2. The Shakeology samples that I am sending out are a HUGE hit. Many of you have already requested a sample. Some have already reached their destination, some are still on their way. All I ask is that if you requested a sample, please let me know when it arrives. Also, once you give it a try, let me know what you think.

If you haven't already requested a sample but would like one, you can either e-mail me back with your full address, or head on over to my website, I have set up a request page on my website where you can fill out a form with your name and address.

3. I am just over the half-way point of Body Beast now. I am up about 13 pounds since I started the program. I am quite pleased with the results so far! My strength and muscle size has really improved in my opinion. I have just 2 'rounds' left in the "Bulk Phase" before I dial back my calories and try to 'cut' away the fat the best I can. I am currently on track to finish Body Beast on March 13th. I will be sharing all of my results with you then.

I will then be plunging head-first into a P90X2/Insanity: The Asylum hybrid to get me prepped and ready for my next Tough Mudder on May 11th.

My blogs from this past week:

Body Beast and Hypertrophy
Motivation Saturday
Body Beast and Athleticism
Weight Selection in Body Beast
Body Beast Days 40-44
Resistance Training 7 Step Approach - Step 1: Needs Analysis

Everyone have a fantastic week. As usual, if you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.

--
Tyler Robbins

Quote of the day:
"Success is not a destination, it's a journey."
~Zig Ziglar


Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment