***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 250 - Weekly Newsletter

Hey Everyone!

For those who celebrated, I trust you had a very Merry Christmas yesterday! Hopefully you are either pressing play today, or at least starting to think about that New Years' Resolution that will get you moving again.

There are just a few days left in 2012. I honestly cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. If you have been staying active over the holidays, then good for you! It is a great way to stay mentally focused while so many others are doing a bit too much indulging. If you haven't been staying active over the holidays, fine, but get your mind right, and focus on a goal you wish to achieve. NOW is the time to put the gears in motion.

I just wanted to remind you all really quick that since there are just a few days left in 2012, that means that there are just a few days left of Beachbody's promotion to have your Coach fees waived. If you purchase a Beachbody Challenge pack between now and the end of 2012, you have the option to be upgraded to Coach status for free! If this sounds like something that interests you, then message me for more details.

My first Challenge Group is up and running, and we have already had some great interest from some people looking to stay accountable over the holidays. If you are looking to get started, then come on over and stay motivated and accountable with us on the message boards. It is a great way to stay motivated!

Finally, I am a week into Body Beast now and am loving it! I have been doing a lot of cardio training in 2012 as part of my Tough Mudder and World's Toughest Mudder training, so I have really been enjoying slugging some weights around. You can check out my progress in my Youtube videos:

Day 1 - Build Chest/Tris
Day 2 - Build Legs
Day 3 - Build Back/Bis
Day 4 - Build Shoulders
Day 5 - Beast Cardio and Beast Abs

My next weekly newsletter will be this time next week, which will be in 2013, so I want to take this time to wish everyone a very happy, healthy, and safe New Year. Let's all make 2013 our best year yet, I am here to help each and every one of you! BRING IT!

Tyler Robbins
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
tylerrobbinsfitness.com
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

2013 Challenge Group - Team Fitness for Life

Quote of the day:
"Although fate presents the circumstances, how you react depends on your character."
~ Anonymous

Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment