***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 243 - Weekly Newsletter

Good Morning!

For those of you who were starting to follow my journey through Body Beast, I apologize, I had to take an unscheduled few days off after catching a NASTY stomach bug Saturday night. That sucker completely wiped me out. So, I will be restarting Body Beast all over again on Day 1 - Build Chest/Tris tomorrow (Thursday December 20th).

For those interested, make sure to check out the links in e-mail signature below to either follow along in my Challenge Group, or even join in with the rest of us. NOW is the time to strike while the iron is hot. The start of the year is such a popular time for so many of us to make changes to our lifestyles, don't be left behind!

Also, for those of you who have been asking, I will be documenting my full progress through Body Beast with impressions of the program as I go, but will ALSO be doing my standard, full, in-depth video reviews of all of the workouts once I have completed each workout a number of times. So, you should expect to start seeing the reviews some time in the New Year.

There is just over a week left in 2012! Can you believe how fast this year has gone? Do you want to know what's scary? Time keeps on passing you by, whether you are deciding to make a change or not. If you don't make a decision to change your lifestyle and make a change RIGHT NOW, the next thing you know, 2013 will be wrapping up and you will still be wishing you had made the commitment! Beachbody has ALL of the tools you need to be successful, and any further information you seek can be found through me. As your Coach, I am here to help all of you reach your goals.

With just a little over a week left in the year, remember that until the end of 2012, Beachbody is waiving all sign-up costs ($40 value) on becoming a Coach if you purchase a Challenge Pack. Challenge Packs are a great way to start the New Year off right because they combine BOTH diet and exercise (program and supplement) into one package to get you moving in the right direction. Ask me for more details.

Other than that, and as usual, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you start the year off right. Also, I want to hear from all of you regarding where you currently stand in your health and fitness goals/aspirations. Oh, and for those who celebrate out there, have a very Merry Christmas, as my next Weekly Newsletter won't be hitting your inbox now until the 26th.

Talk to you all soon,

Quote of the day:
"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale


Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment