***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 230 - More World's Toughest Mudder Photos

I have found some more photos from World's Toughest Mudder. These ones were taken by Dmitry Gudkov. I want to give full credit to him, and if you wish to see more of his tremendous photos, make sure to head on over to his site.

I borrowed a few of his pics, these ones really seem to capture the event for me and give me some memories of what it was like to partake in this amazing event. Man, I am getting so pumped/excited for next year...















Quote of the day:
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
~ Jim Ryan
Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com


No comments:

Post a Comment