***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 334 - Weekly Newsletter

Hello Everybody!

Spring is here! Although if the weather near you is anything like it is near me, then you certainly aren't feeling very "spring-like" just yet...I am supposed to have my first training run of the year this coming Saturday, yet there is still PLENTY of snow on the ground. I guess I will be sticking to sidewalks that are plowed!

How is everyone making out with your health and fitness goals? Considering today is the first day of Spring, that means that the really nice summer weather is right around the corner. Again, if it still snowy where you are like it is for me, then you aren't feeling very "spring-like", but trust me, it's coming!

Lots to cover this week, so let's jump right in to it!

1. I had a blast at the Beachbody event this past weekend in Toronto. It was great not only working out with Shaun T live, but getting to meet him as well as getting a photo done was very cool. You can read all about the event here. Which brings me to #2:

2. "Focus T25" - This is the name of Shaun T's new workout program. He briefly talked about this at the event, so now you can go read more about it, and sign up and be notified with any news.

3. I have been contacted by Beachbody for a testimonial regarding my Body Beast Final Results. I have signed and sent in my waiver, sent in my before and after photos, etc. I now just have to wait to hear back whether or not Beachbody wishes to use my story as part of their promotional materials in some way.

4. Youtube - according to my official Youtube analytics, I have just over 10k views left before I hit the illustrious 1 million views mark. If you could please help me out, and go check out some of my videos. Maybe you have a favorite that you want to watch again, or maybe there is a video on my channel that you have not seen before. Either way, any help is greatly appreciated! (sharing with your friends is also appreciated!)

5. Facebook Contest - Just over a week left of my Facebook contest. I am posting a photo every day, that if you "share", you have a chance at winning a 2-week supply of Shakeology for FREE! Easy to enter, easy to win. Check it out here.

6. Shakeology Price Increase - Also, just over a week left to take advantage of the current Shakeology price. The price is going up April 1st, so if you wish to "lock-in" at the current price for life, you must get signed up prior to then on a "Home Direct" plan. For those of you who are already on Shakeology Home Direct (or more than 1 order of it), signing up as a Beachbody Coach is still the most cost-effective way of being on Shakeology Home Direct. Sure, you have a nominal monthly Coach fee, but the 25% off all purchases still makes this the cheapest route to take. If you are at all interested in either signing up for Shakeology or becoming a Coach for cheaper Shakeology, e-mail me back for more information.

7. March Promotions - Lastly, there is of course, also a little over a week left to take advantage of the March promotions being held at Beachbody right now. There are some great savings to be had. If you are interested in Shakeology and/or Coaching, a Challenge Pack has the greatest savings to get you started the right way. Also, if you wish to purchase a Challenge Pack, let me know, and I can show you how to sign up to have the Coach Fee waived ($40 value).

This past week's blogs:

Plyometric Program Design
Motivation Saturday
Plyometric Mechanics and Physiology
Plyometric Age Considerations
LIVE Beachbody Event Featuring Shaun T
Muscles Remember Past Glory

Everyone have a great week, and of course, let me know if there is anything I can help you with!

Quote of the day:
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
~ T. S. Eliot

Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment