***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 105 - Motivation Saturday


I posted on my Facebook page the other day: "Holy crap these Olympics are inspiring. If someone is sitting at home watching the dedication of these athletes from their couch, and aren't inspired to get active, they must not have a brain..."

I find the athleticism and dedication in the Olympics to be downright motivating. For me, one of the premier events is the 100m sprint. The forces these guys produce to propel themselves down the track is just awe-inspiring.

Just in case you were wondering the 100m men's final will take place Sunday evening at 4:50pm.

Quote of the day:
"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."
~ Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment